Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The search for a lounge chair for the garden returns to the favorite from last year.

My cousin checked out the Ikea candidates yesterday and reported back that they don't look too cheap and flimsy in person but might not be the best choice for sitting back, kicking up my feet and reading. I contacted CB2 about the chair I liked last summer and heard good news back today. Yea!!! Last summer I waited and waited for the CB2 store to open in SF in the hopes that this chair would be available in the store and that it would be on sale by then. It did go on sale but it was still an on-line only item so I skipped it. This year I might just do it.

Thank you for your email.

It looks like the Grasshopper Chair will be back this spring and summer. Although we are not certain, all indications are that the chairs will be available at our stores as well as online and through the catalogue. Look for them to be available at the end of March or in April. We appreciate your interest in CB2.

Feel free to call us at 800-606-6252 or email us if we can be of further service. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sandra
CB2 Customer Service

No comments: