Monday, November 3, 2008

Another awful cold!


Does anyone else get more colds and flu now that they take Rebif? I just had a cold a few months ago and it lasted forever. My current cold is going on 6 days and it just seems to get worse each day, not better. I saw a P.A. in my G.P.'s office this morning and he thinks maybe the Rebif is suppressing my immune system and that's why I keep getting sick and staying sick longer than usual. I'm not sure if that's right or how it works. The first year after I was diagnosed and I took Rebif, I never got sick. It's been the last year and a half or so that I've been sick at least 3 times and have flu like symptoms again from Rebif on Monday nights. I'm starting the list of questions for my next appointment with my neurologist. It's in January but I'm sure his voicemail will be full until then anyway so I'll sit tight.

No comments: